Monday, July 2, 2012

non-showered glory

so today is the second day this week where i have actually gone a full 24 hours (possibly more) sans shower.

i know it's gross. but. really. i'm ill. which actually when i think about it is even more reason i should have showered. meh.

but just because i didn't shower doesn't mean i did not have an eventful day. okay. maybe it does.

but you know... i did do stuff. stuff that did not involve me leaving the house.

i tidied my room. i now have more clean surfaces for which my clutter can grow from. i started my visa process. *fist shake* damn visas. i even put out my little collection of cookbooks that has multiplied since i arrived back in the states in september. this is not my fault. people buy my gigantormous cookbooks. crazy people. people who forget that i'll have to travel with it now since i'm kinda still in housing limbo.

let's see... what else did i do? in between my nap and dozing on the couch i also hung (snigger... i said hung). ahem. i also hung a curtain on one of my windows so that i can keep some semblance of heat in my otherwise drafty room. why only one curtain? because that's all i could find in the basement. plus at some point i actually enjoy to have the sun in my room. despite other peoples idea of me shunning the daylight.

hrmm...

you know. listing all the things i did today does not do much to prove the point that me not showering for a day is an okay thing. it's like the pros are disproportionately in favor of showering given the lack of any valid excuse for not doing so.

meh.

i'm ill.

i still say that excuse trumps all others.

No comments:

Post a Comment